Remember when you were a child and your brother or sister, or maybe that kid down the street, would steal your toy and then not even play with it? That’s more or less the situation here, as a lab steals her puppy friend’s bone.
Perhaps that friend should be in quotes. Is there such thing as dog frenemies?
After swiping the bone, the dog has the nerve to not even have any interest in it, sticking with its own treat.
Once there’s no doubt the pup can’t get it, that is.
The poor puppy is then left to just sit all sad eyed, chin on the floor. You almost wish she’d make a move and get it back, but maybe she’s just biding her time. They say revenge is a dish best served cold. Bone cold.
Let us know what you thought of this video in the comments below.
And check out some of our other dog related posts:
- Mac the Dog Sings ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ Theme Song
- Heat Stroke in Dogs and Small Pets (Infographic)
- How to Read Pet Food Labels
Latest posts by QY Editor (see all)
- Bangladesh police arrest 27 men ‘for homosexuality’ - May 19, 2017
- Watch Super Bowl 51 Online Free Livestream - February 5, 2017
- When New Yorkers saw swastikas in a subway car, they got to work - February 5, 2017